Raipur: Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel chaired the Cabinet Meeting at his residence office today and the following decisions were taken at the meeting:-
1. In regards to the presentation of the Third Supplementary Estimate Year 2021-22 in Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha, Cabinet has approved Chhattisgarh Appropriation Bill 2022.
2. Cabinet has approved Chhattisgarh Appropriation Bill 2022 for the presentation of the budget estimate for year 2022-23 in Vidhan Sabha.
3. Chhattisgarh Regularization of Unauthorized Development Bill 2022 was approved to amend the Chhattisgarh Unauthorized Development Regulation Act 2002.
4. For recruitment on the vacant posts of Pharmacist in various districts under the Directorate of AYUSH, Cabinet has decided to extend the validity of the recruitment result for one year.
5. The Cabinet has approved the School Education Department’s proposal to start Kindergarten for the children of age group 05 to 06 years. These kindergartens will be opened in 6536 locations of the state where Anganbadi centers are located in the school premises. This initiative would benefit 68,054 out of 3,23,624 students in the age group of 5-6 years in the state, from the academic session 2022-23.
6. Cabinet has approved the amendment proposal for inclusion of the rules about determining the rates for converting the undeveloped land or the land from land banks allotted by the Industry Department under Chhattisgarh Industrial Land and Management Rule 2015.
7. The proposal to amend Chhattisgarh Government Store Purchase Rules 2002 was also approved by the Cabinet at the meeting held today. As per this amendment, the Seeds and Agriculture Development Corporation was authorized to fix the rates of essential commodities for the Agriculture Department and other departments of similar nature.
8. Under State’s Industrial Policy 2019-24, Cabinet has approved the proposal of a special investment incentive package for M/s Whittech Plastics Pvt Ltd for setting up plastic products industry and for M/s SBT Pvt Ltd for setting up of textile industry.
09. The proposal to upgrade the State Administrative Service cadre (junior grade) pay scale to senior grade (joint collector) scale was approved.
10. Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code 1959 (Amendment) Bill 2022 was approved. As per the amendment, provisions regarding simplification of the land surveying process, easy determination of lien after survey, creation and maintenance of land records, legalization of the digital processes such as conversion and distribution, development of industrial areas under Industrial Policy 2019-24, to encourage the construction of parks, to fulfill the objectives of Chief Minister’s Plantation Promotion scheme and other such relevant provisions will be regularized and the non-essential provisions will be eliminated from Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code 1959.
11. New provisions have been approved for allotment of government land, settlement of encroached land and grant of land owner rights in urban areas.
12. Cabinet has decided to distribute fortified rice to the ration card holders under the State’s Scheme from March 2022 in 10 aspirational districts (Korba, Rajnandgaon, Mahasamund, Kanker, Narayanpur, Dantewada, Bijapur, Bastar, Kondagaon, Sukma) and 02 high-burden districts (Kabirdham and Raigarh) of Chhattisgarh, in the financial year 2022-23. Cent percent expense (Rs 39.59 crore) of rice fortification will be borne by the state government.
13. Cabinet has decided to obtain the utility charges of new HDPE/PP gunny bags from the Government of India for procurement of paddy in the central pool up to the limited quantity of jute bags supplied by the Jute Commissioner for procurement of paddy at support price in Kharif marketing year 2021-22. The HDPE/PP gunny bags used in Kharif marketing year 2021-22 will be the property of Markfed.
14. The proposal to eliminate the obligation of each factory to submit the annual statement of Form H and Form J under Chhattisgarh Electricity Duty Rules 1949 was approved.
15. The Cabinet has also approved the speech of the Governor for the budget session.