Superintendent of Police Rajnandgaon Santosh Singh has started awarding certificates and cash prizes every month to those who have done excellent work in the district as COP OF THE MONTH. Its purpose is to encourage the selected police officers. While rewarding the selected police officers with cash prizes, a citation of the same, in which the photo of the concerned, brief description of the excellent work, name, designation, posting is mentioned. A copy of this is pasted on the notice board of outposts/camps so that other policemen of the district are motivated to discharge their duties promptly and in excellent manner and the policemen will move forward to do good work in the spirit of competition. The basic objective of this award is to raise the standard of policing. In the same vein, officers of the rank of Inspector from the constable who did excellent work in the month of March have been selected as COP OF THE MONTH by the Superintendent of Police, which is as follows.
01. Inspector Shivendra Rajput, Police Station in-charge Lalbagh – As a result of effective policing, taking effective action under minor acts and restrictive sections.
02. P.R. 800 Basant Rao, Police Station Basantpur Police Station Basantpur Crime No. 195/2022 Section 457, 380 In the case of theft of gold, silver, jewellery and cash amounting to Rs.47,000/-.
03. R. 722 Vibhash Singh, Police Station Basantpur – Crime No. of Police Station Basantpur.
04. R. 1312 Praveen Meshram, Police Station Basantpur.
05. R. 207 Avinash Jha, Police Station Kotwali – Crime No. of Police Station Kotwali. 150/2022 Section 457, 380 case of stolen money.
06. R. 975 Prakhyat Jain, Police Station Kotwali Crime No. 150/2022 Section 457, 380 In the case of stolen money of Rs.40,00,000/-. Did a commendable work in recovering
07.R. 1583 Prabandha Verma, Police Chowki Mohara – As a result of taking effective action in the cases of Excise Act.
08. M. R. 1396 Pooja Rahekwar, Police Station Basantpur – As a result of 100 percent service of summons and bailable warrants received from the Hon’ble Court in the police station.
In the month of March, all the 8 officers/employees who did excellent work were given COP OF THE MONTH certificate by Superintendent of Police Santosh Singh.